Monday, June 30, 2008

This is brand new to me and I am having fun learning about this blog thing. I will try to write about the stuff happening to us so everyone will be up to date. Sean is in Iraq now and he says it is HHHOOOOTTTTT there. We are spending lots of time at home in the pool. The kids are enjoying the last month of their summer break before school starts again. We are getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July and are proud of Sean and what he is doing. We will be thinking of him and we ask that you think of him too and maybe he will feel it over there.

2 comments:

Pam Barnhill said...

Love it. This is great. Can't wait to read what you write (though I really should just walk next door and talk to you instead)

christy said...

Hi Stacey and family!!! You guys are so cute. We will remember Sean in our prayers. check out my blog
http://christycory.blogspot.com