Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Adventure!

So I got up early this morning to cut my grass. I got done with the grass and thought i would cut the massivly overgrown bushes. I look over at Saxton and he was vigoursly rubbing his eyes. So I go check him out and I was astonished by what I saw. His eye- just one- was swollen really really bad. I immediatley give him Benadryl and waited and he continued to get worse. It spread to the other eye and both eyes were almost shut and I made the decision to go to the hospital. The doctor there was amazed at how swollen they were. He said it was an allergic to reaction to something although we dont know what for sure. So my day has taken a change from what was planned. I think we will have to have him allergy tested. The pictures really don't do it justice - it was scary!

1 comment:

~The Dippold's said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so scary! One time my lip and ear swelled up and my throat got real tight. It was really scary. I did an allergy test and they still couldn't find out what the culprit was.