Monday, March 9, 2009

5 Senses

I've been tagged- this one is called the 5 senses tag. You list 4 things you love, and one thing you hate, for each category. Then tag 5 people, leave them a note on their blog so they know. Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.
So here we go....

SMELL: 1.I love the smell of babies. 2. I love the smell of something baking in the oven. 3. I love the smell of anything clean 4. I love the smell of a good lotion. Hate- The smell of tuna- makes my stomach turn!!!!

Touch: 1.The feel of fantastic fabric- you know the ones you want to rub over and over 2. Soft skin 3. A good tissue- when I'm sick 4. The laundry when it is still warm from the dryer. Hate- I hate to touch raw meat- I use any utensil I can to not touch it.

Sound: 1. I love to hear my children being nice to each other. 2.I love-love-love music. 3.The sound of nature. 4.My sister's voice- it just makes me happy. Hate- Hearing someone clip their toenails!!!

Taste: 1. Mexican Food 2.Italian Food 3.Donuts- although I rarely eat them 4.Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Hate- Mayonaisse!!!

Sight: 1.I love looking at my children 2.A freshly cleaned room 3.The beach 4.Flowers Hate- I don't like seeing someone tattoed from head to toe and body piercing galore- ugh!!!

The five people I tag are: Amanda Magonigal, Sydney Magonigal, Jossie Parish, Monique Phipps & Jennifer Richardson!! Have Fun!!!!

5 comments:

amanda said...

I did it and thought you should know. I hope you are having a good day!!!

amanda said...

I did it and thought you should know. I hope you are having a good day!!!

amanda said...

sorry about all of the comments, i thought blogger was BROKEN

The Phipps said...

I did it too!!

Renee said...

Ew, the clipping nails thing is gross. Have you ever heard someone clipping nails in church?!!! Yuck.