Monday, April 27, 2009

Saying Goodbye is hard to Do!!

Sydney & HaileySage & Alicia

The gang!
The Richardson's came here for flight school and we instantly knew we would be friends- not to mention she had children the same ages as my 3!!! We had lots of cookouts and game nights! The kids really became good friends too- so it is time for them to return to their home in Utah and we will miss them dearly! We cried for a while on Sunday but hope to see them again someday and we wish them all the best on going back home- We love you guys!!!



3 comments:

christy said...

you guys will just have to come out to utah some time. you got lots of people who love you out here.=)

Lorie said...

I am so sad for you! My best friend (with kids the EXACT same age as my almost to the day) moved to Idaho a couple of years ago and I am still sad!!

Richardson Family said...

Ya'll are so awesome! We miss you too! We are still trying to adjust to being home... what can I say, a part of our hearts are still in Alabama!