Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Okay so I didn't take any pictures! We had the Richardson's over for Thanksgiving along with my sister and grandmother! It was a small but wonderful Thanksgiving. I thoroughly enjoyed the company and was grateful for a the food everyone brought. I have so much to be thankful for including good friends and a loving family! Sean is due home on the 15th! I will definitley be thankful when he comes home! I love Saxton but I am not a good single parent- need some backup help with the discipline!

3 comments:

The Phipps said...

Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving :) And glad for you that Sean is coming home!! Is it for good or just Christmas? Well anyway, I know that you are happy!

Lynette said...

I haven't taken very many picutes since Jon is only home for two weeks we have been very busy trying to kill the squirrels in our attic. Jon is ready for target practice.

Kim said...

Seriously, I can't believe how big your kids are (and GORGEOUS!). What's your email and I'll send you my address, also, can you send me yours? kwade23@yahoo.com
Thanks