Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Shouldn't Color My Own Hair!!


I have wanted to try red hair for sometime! So I got a whim the other day and decided I would just do it. I obviously picked the WRONG color because it looked horrid. So I decide well i will just color over it back to my regular hair color. Well my hair really likes the red because it did not take. It toned it down A LITTLE = not enough for my liking. The good news is that I didn't use permanent hair color- it should -i repeat- should wash out in a month. Hope this gave everyone a good laugh.. I'm considering this spreading some joy this holiday season!!! This is the most horrible picture of me but I am putting it up just to show you my hair- don't judge me because I know how bad it is!! The hair looks a lot tamer in the pic than it really is!

5 comments:

Renee said...

You have to post a picture! My hair looks so bad right now. Not the color so much, but the cut. Real mousey, you know?

christy said...

oh i feel your pain. i messed up my hair badly many years ago and called into work because i would not be seen and called for an emergency hair appointment. over 100 bucks later it was stiil just bearable. i later cut it and dyed it dark to get it closer to normal. red loves to hang around 4ever b/c the ammonia and peroxide causes the hair to go reddish anyway. your hair is lighter though so maybe it will fade.

amanda said...

WHY DIDN"T YOU POST A PICTURE????
EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE IT WHEN YOU DON"T LIKE IT!

Richardson Family said...

The good thing about hair is that it grows and the color should start to fade... I've always been afraid to color my hair.

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

OMG. My friend tried to go red and it is the color that sticks around forever and is SO hard to get rid of.
In the meantime, tell everyone you sacrificed to bring others happy holidays....just wear some green and you'll be so festive.
LOL.
What does Britt think?