Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Sad!!

Saxton has decided that he doesn't like his hair spiked up!! So he is getting his hair cut today in the traditional boy haircut. I will hold out hope that he will want it spiked up again- i personally think it is the cutest hair!!

While we are on hair- I just got back from having mine cut. I looked at the christmas pictures and thought why didn't someone tell me that I needed some bangs!! So now I have some- I will have someone take a picture of the new hair and post it soon.

Sydney is at the doctors right now- her eye was really swollen this morning- either it is a stye or a clogged tear duct. Sean is with her and we will soon know the verdict.

2 comments:

The Phipps said...

I want to see pictures of the new hair cut!!!

The Phipps said...

How is Sydney's eye?