Thursday, January 8, 2009

CATSCAN!!!

Saxton had his catscan today. Sean came home from work- I made arrangements to be there. We talked to Saxton about it for a long time - trying to prepare him for it. We were thinking this would be traumatic--guess what--
HE LOVED IT!!!!
He was laughing- thought it was funny. The only problem with that is that he was suppose to be perfectly still so the tech came over and held him down- he still thought it was funny. We walked out the door and looked at each other and thought what did we fuss over that for?!>!>!
By the way he had a catscan because they think he had chronic sinuses- he may need surgery. The child has had several sinus infections in a row and has been on antibiotics for 3 weeks now and sounds like an avid smoker!! For those of you who don't know Saxton has had his tonsils and adnoids removed and has had two sets of ear tubes--I feel so sorry for him!! I honosetly think that it is his horrible allergies to blame for it all- that is just the opinion of a mother!!!
Peace out!!

3 comments:

christy said...

aiden has to have annual mri's of his brain. he thinks it's pretty cool.

The Phipps said...

He is brave, because I would be scared to death!!

Janine said...

Hey, its me again. I love blogs...so I'm glad to have found yours through facebook. You can link to mine through my comment (or find my website from fb)