Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shock Collar For Yoda!!

I love this shock collar we bought for Yoda! It has 5 levels of shock plus a beep. So the theory is that you beep first then shock- so in time all you have to do is beep and not shock. Yoda is already there- all I have to do is beep his collar and he runs to my side! I wish I could put this on my children- I know that would be cruel but it really is awesome. I wonder how long he will have to wear it? We are correcting his bad behavior right now but will use it to train to do some positive behavior later- like come and stuff like that. Yoda is a small dog and I only would shock him on the level 1 or 2 but I was in a rush the other day and just picked it up and shocked him for his behavior. Well he screamed like crazy- so I look down at the number and it was on 4- I felt pretty bad after that. The dog went and found Saxton for comfort- THAT IS CRAZY! I know he was scared if he was seeking out Saxton for protection.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

5 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Have you guys shocked yourself with that thing to see how bad it hurts?
I'd be so curious.

The Magonigal Family said...

Yes- I tested it first thing- it does have a kick to it!!!!!

christy said...

we used one on our dog once upon a time. it worked really well. ours was just the invisible fence kind. i just left it on her but after a few days she rarely tried to run off anymore.

Renee said...

That's so horrible and funny at the same time.

Yoda's a great name, by the way.

RadioFence.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.