Monday, June 29, 2009

OOHHH- It was hot but so much fun!

We just returned from our trip to Disney World- it was sooo hot but we had lots of fun! We spent 5 days at Disney and that was just about right- next time we will work in a few days of rest in between the days at disney!
This is Saxton with Buzz and Woody- he was so happy to meet these two! But in close running is his encounter with the "RED RANGER"

The girls goofing off with fingers in the pirate store.


The whole fam having fun with the hats!



Is this smile cute or what?




It's lightning mcqueen and mater- you know your jealous you didn't get to meet them:)





Me and Sage with our princess pirate hats:)






It's Stitch!






I coudn't resist this pic- he looks like a catalog picture- he wouldn't look at me because he was mad(mostly hot and tired) we were in line for splash mountain which he really liked!









Thumbs up Buzz!








This is our picture that we go in our disney frame!!!













6 comments:

christy said...

Fun! I love the hat pics. You guys are so cute. I think we will fly out one year during the winter.

Kim said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! It looks like you all had an absolute BLAST! We still need to meet up at the beach someday!!!

The Phipps said...

What fun!!! I want to go!!!

~The Dippold's said...

What a fun trip!! Glad all went well. Summer time is the best! :)

Richardson Family said...

How fun! You guys do some really fun things! Hey did you get your hair cut?? I noticed that Sage did, it's really cute!

The Magonigal Family said...

I did not cut my hair- it was up in a ponytail but I am seriously considering chopping it off!!!!