Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am going to make this!!!

I found this bag at www.awednesdayafternoon.blogspot.com I loooovvee it! I am also going to make some skirts- because I cannot find any that I like that don't cost loootttsss of money. I love the fabric that i find- so why not make some of my own. Anyway- if any of you girls want to learn with me just call or email or leave me a comment!!! I recently learned how to make necklaces out of sculpy from a friend and they are totally awesome- I will show when I make some of my own!!!

5 comments:

christy said...

that is soo cute!

~The Dippold's said...

You are so crafty!! That is so cute!! :)

Bethany said...

Thanks for the link love! :) Have you made one yet? I would love to see a picture!

mrbill said...

Sending this again. My girlfriend works at a school where the mascot is an owl. I really like the purse and wanted to see if there is a possibility of obtaining one from you. Could you possibly make one of these for sale? Please let me know and how much. I appreciate your time and will await a response. Thanks.
Bill

The Magonigal Family said...

mr bill i am not making anything to sell- but etsy.com is full of homemade things people are selling- im sure you could find something there!