Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update!

This just keeps getting better. So the teacher is accepting the report that Sydney redid. BUT.... while I was there the teacher let me know that syd made a 77 on a test. So.... I ask syd about it when I pick her up from school. Here's the good part......she says the highest grade was an 80. She let everybody with a 75 or below take it over. WHAT???????? That is the most unfair thing I have ever heard. It was the exact same test too. Does this woman have it out for Sydney or is this just how she operates? What do you think about this? To me it is the most unethical thing I have heard of- how com someone with a 74 gets the opportunity to make 100 but my child is stuck with her 77? CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

christy said...

everyone should be able to retake the test. this person must be nuts. however, i don't really think people should regive a test unless the test was flawed, in which case a new test should be given. she should just scale all the grades up so that the highest is a 100.

~The Dippold's said...

I agree . . . they should have let everyone re-take the test or graded it on a curve. A report in PE?? Seriously! That is crazy!