Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WHY????

I am off to have a conference with a teacher in about an hour!!!! Syd brought home her report card last night and she has all A's except for PE!!! So I say--what is going on? She says- the teacher says I didn't turn in my report(yes report in PE) and she gave me a zero. Well I watched Sydney do this report and she swears she turned it in. The teacher didn't give Syd a chance to do it over just gives her a zero- the only B on her report card. I am livid. I am going down there this morning and hoping she will change her mind otherwise I am going up the chain of command on this one- just for the principle of it. Syd is a good student and doesn't just -not do her work. This teacher should have handled this differently. What do you think about this? I can't believe I have to go be controversial- I hate it- but I dislike what this PE teacher has done to my child more.
PS- who does reports in pe--isn't it supposed to be easy?

1 comment:

christy said...

If you saw her do it then that should be good enough for them to let her resubmit it. Sounds like the teacher lost it and is blaming Syd for it. You may need to take it to the principle. If she still has a B that's good though. I wish I had a kid making such good grades. However, you are right b/c she did the work so she deserves the credit.