Wednesday, January 20, 2010

News!

Okay since not many people read my blog- I thought it would be safe to announce that we are going to have an addition to our family. Yes- at 34 I am having baby number 4! I am excited and scared all at the same time. I am 12 1/2 weeks along- I think I will find out in March what the sex is. I am due on Aug 1st but never make it to my due date because my babies are HUGE. Oh did I mention we are moving to Huntsville in June- meaning I have to find a new doctor, move into a new house, set up a new life. It will be okay- just a little nervous about everything. I hope everything will be okay with the baby- I know I am close to the age when they do test because you are old. I don't quite qualify for that but it still makes me nervous. So there it is- my secret is out!

8 comments:

Renee said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome!!! I hope you're feeling OK. Congratulations guys!

Hey, I've got a really great friend in the Huntsville area who you would like. She has 2 little boys and knows the area ie. doctors, realtors, etc... and she's super nice and NORMAL. So, if you want her number, just let me know.

What an exciting year this will be for you all!

Janine said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you were so young - lucky you. And my last 2 kids were born when I was 34 and 37...and I didn't think that was old.

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Congrats!!!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting! I hope you're feeling well. And you're not old! My mom was 39 when she had her last (he was very much a surprise 9 years later) and they were both just fine. Good luck with the move, too!

christy said...

Congrats! Carrie is considering one more too. Huntsville will be great I bet. Your pregnancy will go by fast planning all the upcoming changes. fun!

The Phipps said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's great news...I love it!!!!

Richardson Family said...

Whoo Hoo So excited for you! Looks like you have a lot to do to keep you busy! Hey might be coming to Alabama at the end of Feb! We will have to get together!

Heather said...

That is exciting news! Congrats!