Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!!
Monique Phipps tagged me so here it goes.
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know

1. I hate to be late to anything!!
2. I don't like hearing anyone clip their nails!
3. I despise mayonaisse.
4. I hate to be wrong!!!!and I certainly don't like to admit when I am!!!
5. I like to bake desserts and eat them- all you have to do is look at me and tell that!!
6. I hate it when people don't use correct english- like saying ain't!! A southern accent is one thing but you can speak correctly with an accent!!

I tag(sorry but you are the only ones that have not already been tagged)
:
1. Pam Barnhill
2. Jossie Parish
3. Christy Hornsby? can't remember married name
4. Kim Kindall
5. Holly Dippold
6. Sydney Magonigal

No comments: