Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saxton Favors Sean in More than Just Looks

Stacey told me a story yesterday that made me laugh. At Saxton's school they were doing a worksheet in class. Saxton was being stubborn and did not want to work on it in class, so the teacher sent it home with him and asked Stacey to make sure he did it and tried to be neat. Well Saxton being like his dad was procrastinating doing this homework and generally being hard headed. As Stacey got more frustrated with him, Saxton tried to negotiate his way out of doing the homework and told Stacey he would like a spanking if that meant that he could get down from the kitchen table and go play. I was a lot like that when I was a kid and I am sure that my dad will get a good laugh out of this story as my antics as a young boy are probably responsible for a few of his grey hairs.

Sean

No comments: